Just a poem I wrote the other day, thinking of yesterday.
"Imagined Before"
The air is thick,
lying still
atop pillow top.
Your breath cools the back of my neck
while tingling synapses.
Legs move in a soothing manner,
again with the tingles,
while slowly moving head to toe.
Bodies clinging from the heat
as I turn to face each other.
Gentle lip to lips,
assertive lips to neck.
The steam rises.
These hands move upon soft curves
pausing for warm breaths.
Face to face
heart to heart
intertwined with every limb
bliss inside each kiss.
Blank mind from perfect feel
away from distractions,
completely inside.
Your legs around my waist
clinging to the love
while I watch you bite your lip.
Alone together, we share
understanding lovely butterflies.
The sweat keeps us closest
melting into one another.
It's there and gone
leaving my heart across the sand.
No comments:
Post a Comment